Saturday, April 18, 2015

April Sketch Challenge At The Die-Namites Challenge Blog

Hi Everyone,
It's Tina today showing you another creation using the Die~Namites April Sketch Challenge.

I am so happy with the results. With Spring finally here I wanted to make an earthy card and once that was done I knew it was for my mother for Mother's Day. Can you believe it will be next month?

I used the "Small Ivy" die.


Love the effect it created around my flowers. I cut it into two parts using it around the flowers. The burlap sack I had was from a package from Coffee Beans. I am so happy I kept that. I used sand paper and a crumper to create a woodsy paper background. The flowers are a mixture of the Prima and I Am Roses. The stems are from the local dollar store. They come in handy sometimes. I used Adirondack Color Wash spray because I needed a big orange flower.

Here are the results. TFL and have a wonderful weekend.


No comments: