Thursday, September 22, 2011

Digital Delights Sept.22 & A Reminder About My Blog Candy

Happy Thursday everyone. I am sorry I am a little behind today in my post. Did you know that Digital Delights is having a fall sale? After seeing my card head on over to the Digital Delights Blog and take advantage on the sale. Be sure to also see what the rest of the team did.


I have another cute halloween themed card to share with you today. This time I used "Haystacks The Scarecrow". I don't know about you but I loved the scarecrow from The Wizard Of Oz so when I saw this super cute image I just had to do something with it. He is colored with promarkers. There was a little accident in coloring him. The straw coming out from around his neck was colored in teal. I really didn't want to color all over again so I recolored all the straw in teal and then used walnut & cocoa. And you want to know what? Sometimes accidents are good ones. I like how he turned out. The house is from the "Halloween Accessories" which is already colored. It fit perfectly with the papers from Fancy Pants 6x6 pad - Oct.31. It made me love Fancy Pants all over again. :D


A reminder that my Blog Candy is still ongoing.  You have until Sept. 30 11:59PM EST to enter.  Please click here to add your name using the inlinkz.  But remember you must be a follower and you must pass on the word.

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

OMGoodness!! I just love the Halloween scene you created!!! Fabulous!