Monday, November 15, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch #15

Today is the 15th and it's reveal day at Cardabilities Blog, where you will never lack for inspiration again.  Karan makes the most awesome sketches and this one is no exception.


Gorgeous isn't it?  I couldn't wait to get started.  My card finally got me to bring out my Flower Soft Box that has been collecting dust.  To make those awesome stems and leaves I used the die cut from SU!  Totally worth it.  The vase and flowers are from the Flower Soft starter kit.  The papers are from Kaiser Craft - English Rose collection 6x6 pad.  TFL!  Be sure to check out the Cardabilities Blog to see what the rest of the DT did. 


For some reason my Oct.30 reveal never went live.  I had some much going on that I didn't notice.  Here is the reveal for Sketch #14.


 

8 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Both of your cards are beautiful! I love how your sketch 15 came out with those papers, the vase and the floral soft! Fab!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great cards, the details are so pretty, love the Flower Soft, so great with the pot and colors. The second with the bird cage and flowers, gorgeous.

Glenda T. said...

Wow, wow, wow! I can't believe the gorgeous details on these cards!! Love them both!

Holly said...

Gorgeous cards!! LOVE your flower soft work!!

Neeti said...

Your creations are gorgeous Tina. Love all the details and the flowers are beautiful :)
Its great to be a part of FBD DT team with you
Hugs, Neeti

Natalie said...

These are gorgeous Tina!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow, those flowers are amazing!! Also love the bird house and the pearls, AWESOME work:)

ileana said...

I´m simply in love with the birdie one! the colors, the details, everything is just perfect! Hugs,