Friday, October 22, 2010

Vintage

Can you believe in the two years I have been scrapbooking and card making I never made anything vintage?  I was pretty surprised that I never created one because I love the look.  This week's challenge at Charisma Cardz really forced me to take the plunge! However I didn't have much papers for it so when I stumbled upon the Mariposa matstack from DCWV I knew this would help me for the challenge.  I love it and I think I may try vintage again! :D  The stamp is from Whiff Of Joy - Willow with Flowers.
Be sure to submit your card at Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog.  Anything goes but it has to be Vintage.  There are two prizes to be won. 
The first prize is from Bunny Zoe Crafts
The lucky winner will get Vintage Tilda, Vintage Crochet Flowers, and a set of 6 Christmas Tree Charms!!!

The second prize is from All That Scraps
The lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set!

Remember to head over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog to enter and once you are there check out what the rest of the Team did! You have until next Wednesday to enter.

7 comments:

Gem said...

wow, all those butterflies look fab, I love it! Gemma :) x

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card - love the butterflies!

Shirley said...

Great card! I really like the colours and the butterflies too! Thanks for the heads up on the Vintage challenge! I have yet to make a vintage looking card!

Glenda T. said...

Well I think vintage becomes you, it's gorgeous! It's funny how we sometimes don't try other styles but when we do the results can be fabulous eh?

Barbara said...

your cards are so beautiful. It's very inspiring.

Elisabeth said...

So pretty!

Cheryl said...

Cute, cute, cute!