Thursday, October 14, 2010

These Are My Peeps

At Digi Doodle Shop's Best the challenge for this week is people.  Use any stamp but it has to be a person.  If you use Digi Doodle Shop's Best image your entry counts twice.  The winner will win a $10 certificate at Digi Doodle Shop's Best store.  Be sure to check out the new arrivals as they are perfect for halloween and Christmas.  If you are in the top 3 you may have a chance for a guest DT spot. 

For this week's challenge I used the image "Daisy Girl".  Isn't she pretty!!!  I used the papers from Best Creations and the flowers are prima with stickles and the garland chandelier from Magnolia.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up as well as the markers with a watercolor brush.  The two brads are from Basic Grey.  TFL!


Be sure to link your image using Inlinkz but remember to post your project.  If your post is 2 posts older or more you will be disqualified.  You have until next Wednesday midnight to enter.  Good luck!

11 comments:

Katja said...

I love this sentiment!!! Lovely card!

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Julie said...

Lovely card! The design paper and your coloring just seem so perfect together.
Hugs,
Julie

Dana said...

She is pretty!! And those bright papers.. I'm in heaven! I just love hot pink, lime green and that touch of orange!! Oh my! Perfect!
Hugs~
Dana

Uma said...

very pretty, lovely inking

Judy said...

Hi Tina,

What a beautifully bright card you have made. I love the way you made all this come together so very nicely.

Well done!
Hugs
Judy

Tracy said...

You made such a fun bright card with this image Tina! Wonderful job. All the extra little flowers and embellies really make it pop. :)

Diane said...

Yes, she is pretty, Tina and I love the colours you've used!
Diane x

WeirdCat said...

This card is so vibrant, I love the flowers and your greeting
Ruth x

Linda said...

This is one of my favorites! I love that stamp!

Jóna said...

This card is so bright that it's like the sun shining :o) Love the color you use !
Hugs, Jóna

Shatam said...

Love your bright color card. The colors goes very well together. I'm in love with your card.