Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yahoo I Made It

Friday Sketchers posts a new card challenge every friday.  I am always missing the deadline.  But this time I have an agenda.  I jazzed it up with ribbon and envelopes and now I can better manage my challenges, contests & DT work. 


This is the sketch for Challenge #117

And here is my card.  I used the Stampin' Up markers and used only the colors from my patterned paper which is from Kaiser Craft (6x6 paper pad from the Lush collection).  Flowers are from Prima and used the Chandelier Garland from Magenta.  Stamp is from All That Scraps.  TFL!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nicely done Tina.
Love that BIA book for keeping track of events.
Very pretty card too.
Linda

Butterflywings said...

Tina I'm always in awe at all your beautiful cards. What an awesome sketch too.
I love how you did you agenda book with the envelopes to hold notes etc.

Stampin'Piper said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja